Friday, July 30, 2010

Thing # 9
I am not a blogger.....I do not have time to read all of that mess. If I have a question or need advice on something I will seek "my circle of the wise" personally. I have so much to read already (3 email accounts, text messages, and email on my phone too). I am overwhelmed with messages. I looked at the tutorial on how to create - waste of time and still not sure what the point was? I looked a Cool Cat Teacher and wondered does she live? In a rural area where there is no one to talk to? How does she have time to maintain her blog and write so much? I can spend hours just reading and answering emails. I want to spend the least amount of time sitting at a computer screen. I am a up and moving doer not a sitter. This technology is all too much.

I will probably use Google Reader to find interesting things to add to the subjects I teach. It is a good resource. You won't find me blogging about though. I think I can do Bloglines on my new high tech phone......I just want to make and receive calls. I will not use Technorati....because I will not need to keep up with any blog sites......this one is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment