Friday, July 30, 2010

THING #11
I really did not want to create an account...once again with another password and another site I am connected to. I would not use this system, I have my own system. I know what books I have in my classroom and I try to pass on personal books for others to read after I have read them , or I donate them to the public library (if I actually purchase them). I do not keep books. I did add 5 of my favorite books. It was easy to just put in part of a title and just choose the correct book to the right. I would not have time to add critiques. I usually go to Amazon anyway and read reviews of books or subjects I am interested before I buy a book.

I am not sure how I would use this with the students? There is a lot of things on this site...games....puzzles, but it seems geared towards adults and READERS.....I teach resource....below grade level reluctant adolesant readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment