Friday, July 30, 2010

Thing #12
I chose blogs that interested me and then I could make a positive comment, or an encouraging one. Then it was easy to do. I gave the blogger credit and a reason why, or I agreed with them. I do think it is important to spell correctly in a blog, so I triple check before I hit post. Politeness should be rule #1. Remember you can agree to disagree.

I used Google Blog and typed in New Jersey Housewives. I posted a comment on 2 different sites. I could spend my life blogging. This has just happened to me.... I just keep reading and going to different sites and before I knew it the whole morning (I am still in my pajamas) has slipped by and now I am behind schedule. I wanted to get to Thing # 15, oh well I have a week! Being on the computer is addicting, especially when it is a topic of great interest to you. I must admit I am addicted to this show. Monday nights I do not miss this show, nor will I answer my phone at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment