Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thing #23
I cannot believe I actually made it to 23!!!! Celebration time!

My favorite discoveries were Teacher Tube, Wikis, Photo Story......really everything. There are so many tools for me to utilize. I will definitely come back to the Play 2 Play page for inspiration and help. I still have so much to learn and discover. I just hope I can find the time to play around and do all the neat stuff I played with this summer over the coming school year. I was surprised at how computer literate I actually am? Who knew? Now, I am even more computer literate.....(oh, I don't want that information known to the world). I would probably do another one of these programs, but I could not during the school year, and I need to first master what I have learned from this before I move on. Spring Branch is really bad about pushing us to do more when we have not mastered the first thing first. I need time to use and understand all of this new information before I move on. I might do one next summer.....if I felt I was ready.

FUN (my one word to describe the discovery program)

4 comments:

  1. TeacherTube was also one of my favorite things! I don't know how I lasted this long not knowing that it even existed! I cannot wait to get back to campus to see if we actually have access to it in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too! I just hope I can remember all of these 23 things to use next year. Have a good 2010 - 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to agree that learning all this at once was slightly overwhelming, but, I want to use as much as I can this year so I can keep up with all this technology! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teachers tube too
    Its an amazing experience for me

    ReplyDelete