Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing # 14
I did a search for School library Learning 2.0 on Technorati and it said there were no results? No blogs were found relating to School library Learning 2.0 in the Blog Directory either? The Technorati "What's Popular" section is unavailable, so I did not see anything popular. Although, I understand what it is supposed to be because of the lady in the Technorati video explained it using Britney Spears as an example. I think tagging is great, beacuase it shows you everything related to waht you are looking for. I have been an Amazon customer since the beginning. I can always find what I am looking for on Amazon greatly due to tagging.

I enjoyed looking and reading posts. Once again I started this last night and just searched and read and searched and read till I was too tired to write Thing # 14. I think that will happen to my students too. Although this is a great too for my students to use to find new and interesting information to share. Saying that, I am wary too......I did get to the side bar a choice to see Mr. Fishbones daughter's sex tape with a picture of her breasts almost completely exposed.....just what middle school boys love to find on the computer. What else could they find? Then I worried about this search was done on my school computer. I was reading posts about 2 of the New Jersey Housewives selling their mansions and where they have been looking to move. Nothing about sex or showing breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment